1) Please fill out our online application form and send it through to us.
2) Once we have received your application we will review it and be in touch within 24 hours via an email or phone call to confirm your provisional place and arrival date (Please ensure you indicate how you would like us to make initial contact with you)
3) We will send through a quote for your volunteer contribution to the project. Once you have received this and paid a 10% deposit your place on the project will be secure. There is a limited number of places available at any one time. If we do not receive your deposit within 14 days, your place may be offered to another volunteer. This deposit is also 100% refundable up to 4 weeks prior to travel if for any reason you cannot join us closer to the time.
4) We confirm receipt of your deposit and send you our volunteer hanbook for the program.
5) We are on hand to answer any questions you may have, give advice and assist you with your preparations.
6) You book your flights, and organize your passport, vaccinations, medications and travel/medical insurance.
7) You transfer the remaining balance of your volunteer contribution at least 30 days before arrival.
8) You join your project team in the field!
You are viewing the text version of this site.
Need help? check the requirements page.